RE-post need paint for concrete sign

I think I posted this a week of more ago, but I cannot find it, so please bare with me. I have a cement house sign with embossed name. I wish to paint the letters to make it more prominent. However I only seem to be able to get paint suitable for cement/concrete in large tins, I only need less than a jam-jar full, any ideas if I can purchase it in small quantities? Also would it be a good Idea to mask the sign then cut around the letters so that it would be easy to do a neat job? If not any suggestions please? TIA

Reply to
Broadback

Go check round your neighbours & see if anyone has a n odd tin of paint.

Reply to
harry

The previous answers can be found in the archives at Google

or

$20for$20concrete$2Fcement$20sign%7Csort:relevance/uk.d-i-y/j4CNNjnj8c8/L0WG1BKVgxgJ

Reply to
alan_m

Sample pots of masonry paint (but tend to be in light colours).

Small tin of paint for metal? Should last for a few years and then touch up?

Ordinary water based gloss? Ditto for life.

Reply to
newshound

Thanks for the help, set me on the road.

Reply to
Broadback