Re: OT: inconsiderate shoppers

Let say I spend ten years of my life living in poverty, and develop a better mousetrap.

Should you be allowed to copy my design?

The good side of patents is that they encourage innovation.

The bad side of course is patent trolls.

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

I would have thought they would die of hunger before that unless there's a lot of peanut butter. They need to eat every few hours to maintain their body temperature.

Well Warfarin causes them to bleed to death, usually internally. (Curious that they use the same name for the variant used to treat thrombosis.)

Reply to
Max Demian

I've watched a cat die of strychnine. Horrible.

Should only be used on politicians.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Nothing Humane about them. Better a quick snapped neck/back than a slow death from starvation/cold. If you release them in your garden they are back in the house before you are. If you release them miles away either they don't find somewhere to live or they don't know where the food sources are or the locals gang up on them (no beneficial immigration policies in the rodent world).

Thins their blood so they bleed (internally) to death.

Reply to
soup

Surely like us water is more important than food?

I dunno what's in the Rentokill stuff, it's a blue powder that dehydrates them.

Reply to
Stephen Watkin

I can tell that you work with your hands, not your mind.

When you get home with a headache every night, and can't sleep for worrying about the problem you need to fix - then perhaps you'll understand.

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

Yes, real actual things that exist.

How on earth is that anything to do with this?

Reply to
Stephen Watkin

They're vermin, I really don't care how they die as long as they end up dead.

Reply to
Stephen Watkin