Re: End the BBC license fee

I think the closest you'll get is in the aquatic arenas.

It depends who's measuring the quality and how.

Yes, the more primative of them do seem more attracted to such things.

Mostly admin types .

I remeber a TV sketch about that, but it'd soon get boring. Well I'd get bored.

Reply to
whisky-dave

They wear too much.

*E*quality.

But surely the average will be mainly influenced by the millions of low paid shop assistants etc.

Not if it was very muddy.

Reply to
Stuart Dogkin

Not my problem.

Yep.

depends whether they actually measure, is it the mean or the median they call the 'average' ?

then you wouldn't see much if they were covered in mud, maybe some will get turned on by that.

Reply to
whisky-dave