Re kitchen sink drains

It is funny that when I offer one of the best and easiest solution every one seems to ignore it (possibly because I am from Australia and would not know anything)I did spend some time as a handy man for property management amongst my other jobs over the last 50 odd years and have a little bit of knowledge on matters DIY

Reply to
F Murtz

Societies have diverged. Some stuff in Oz is completely different to UK hence irrelevent

Also Wodders has got all Ozians a bad name with his barking mad rantings and abuse. So he has tainted you a bit.

There are some pig ignorant people here mind.

Reply to
harry

This is the first post I've seen on this thread. Brian

Reply to
Brian-Gaff