Re: hypocritical neigbours

Well I don't recall him saying they did it without warning and I don't recall him saying he could arrange alternative storage either. He did say he could get it out by removing his wall and driving across his property.

Reply to
dennis

Your failure to remember these things isn't an excuse.

Reply to
Clive George

well i deffo wouldent have deliberately left the van on the drive to be blocked in would i??

and i've always had alternative storage, at my parents house, which is where it's always been stored when i was not using it, the only reason it stayed at my home so long is our bouler in the house was fubar'd, we had a dodgy managment company who were not doing owt to replace it, so our only source of hot water was the motorhome (didnt even own a kettle then, do now but dont drink tea and coffee so it was only ever used to heat water when i couldent be arsed going and getting a bowl of water from the motorhome) also as our shower is mains fed directly off the combi boiler, the motorhome was our source of a shower without driving 20 or 50 minutes to our parents,

nextdoor put the post in place 2 days after we finaly got our boiler fixed (and they spent the entire time curtian twitching as the blokes were installing the new boiler, as it was moved upstairs, so new holes drilled in the wall), i had planned to keep the motorhome here for a little while longer so i could do a bit of maintinance on it, but then take it back to my parents place for winter storage,

next door also knew our boiler was broke in the first place, as the first bloke to come and look at it when to their house by mistake, a few days later nextdoor asked me if we'd got the boiler fixed, so i told em that we were having probs with the managment company, they asked how we coped for showers, so i told em the motorhome is totally self contained for heating, hot water, electricity and so on, so we use that,

Reply to
gazz