Re: How I clean emultion paint rollers

> Bung 'em in the washing mashine. >

Bung 'em in the bin and use a new one.

Led

Reply to
Ledswinger

Tried that one; still walking with a limp ;-)

Reply to
Martin

You can get a set made by a company called Dandy which cleans them in about 20 seconds flat.

Damn brilliant they are, got mine for 19 quid on QVC

It consists of a plastic insert that goes inside most rollers and has a metal spindal on the end which you insert into the chuck of your electric drill (corded or cordless) point the thing into a cardboard box lined with a plastic bag and spin for say 10 seconds (cleans the bulk off) then you dip it in a bucket of water (the roller NOt the drill) stick the thing back in the cardboard box and spin for anther 10 seconds.

hey presto its clean.

Reply to
duncan

Dandy paint roller cleaner - fits in an electric drill and throws off all paint in seconds,

Reply to
Rick Hughes

got them here for 12.99 - are these the same though?

Care, Gnube I don't want to win the lottery I just want to win a barn full of seasoned timber! ;O)

Reply to
Gnube

Or you just wrap them in a plastic bag to prevent drying out and keep re-using for the same colour paint, then throw away the furry bit, retaining the cage bit for future use. Life is too short.

Jeremy

Reply to
Jeremy Smith