Re: Grohe dual flush -- which button to push?

With mine, you simply have to give the button another gentle push, and there is a small "clonk" as something settles into position properly.

-- "Reality is for people who can't handle drugs."

Reply to
John Laird

John Laird wrote

I tried pushing the button again -- admittedly, I pressed it fully home rather than just a gentle push -- and then pressed both buttons a couple of times.

No effect whatsoever.

(Is there a good site which explains how these things actually work?)

Reply to
Brian L Johnson