Re: Google Street View

> I used Google earth to look at the shed in my backyard. >

Pity it Google Earth couldn't be in 'real-time', it would make a cheap cctv camera !! Mind you, that could open a big can of worms !!!

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Reminds me of a book by Bob Shaw "Other days, other eyes" in which a spin off from the development of a type of glass that can slow light down leads to complete loss of privacy.

Well worth a read.

Tim Downie

Paul Herber

discovery (used for car windscreen, nearly gets hit while turning in front of oncoming car).

Read it more years ago than I care to remember..and still have it.

Reply to
Bob Eager

That's going to be interesting, thousands of square miles of outback !!! Instead of 'Street View', maybe Google should name it ' Bush View '. "Oh look, a kangaroo !! and another one, and another one, and .........

Dave

Reply to
Dave

I know his son...