Re: Fitting trellis to existing concrete post fencing ?

Who does the fence belong to Colin? if its yours the horizontal bits

> should be your side (which prevent this sort of problem) if it isn't > yours why do you think you can fit something to somebody else's fence?

I paid for and installed the fence within our boundary. The panels were installed with the horizontals "away" from us because we wanted the "flush" surface inwards

As for preventing the problem, no, it wouldn`t - as they have remnants of an original fence that they`re using to climb on their side (which was crap when I moved in 15 years ago - they`ve only been in about 5 years).

Reply to
Colin Wilson

Single mother, and she does try - we ignore most of the problems (we went through it with his older brother, but not to this extent), but where the dogs might have been skewered was enough to prompt me to knock...

He`s started, but i`m not sure for how many days a week. He has got a medical condition that I think is under control, but this has lead to general difficulties in getting a place for him.

We`ve told him time and time again - he`s always friendly (waves out the window, so we wave back etc). While we know he`s a problem when it comes to climbing, we`re not entirely sure whether its him or the precious few mates he has throwing the stuff around.

I`ll make a note of that :-p

Per my other message, the fence is within our boundary and they have (in places) remnants of a fence that was up before they moved in.

Reply to
Colin Wilson

The story has taken a bit of a twist since my original post - either the next door neighbour or the next house down now has a puppy... we haven`t seen the other fella for days !

Reply to
Colin Wilson