Re Comet and the broken cooker

Some of you will remember me posting about the very poor after sales when their product breaks down.

The engineer came out to look at the cooker last Thursday and did a diagnosis on it and said it wanted a new part. When I asked him how long it would take, he said 'a couple of days'.

Sunday saw us bringing the grand daughters to stay with us for a few days, guess what? They want to do some baking, but we have no oven and no prospect of one at all this week due to commitments.

What sort of sweetener do you think I should ask for?

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Find the address of somebody high up at head office and whinge. Argos gave me £50 of vouchers and £50 off a better replacement cooker after a similar problem.

Si

Reply to
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot

I will try that and see if they blink :-)

Cheers, Dave.

Reply to
Dave