Re: Central heating using radiators in an open plan house with high ceilings

> I hate UFH. It is horrible. Ghastly. I would not like t

> > live in a house which has it. > patently, you never have.

Is that one of your past-times, then - "statin' the bleedin' obvious" ?

J.B.

Reply to
Jerry Built

No, but one of my pastimes, which I have indulged since times past - or in and from past times, is correcting other peoples extraordinary grammar.

:-)

I MIGHT have allowed 'pass-times' as an anachronism, but never past-times.

So: We establish that despite never having lived in a house with UFH, long enough to critically assess it, you maintain a strong prejudice against it, and your grammar sucks.

Any other interesting snippets you would like to share with the assembled company? Before we pass on to more amusing topics?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

"The Natural Philosopher" wrote | No, but one of my pastimes, which I have indulged since times past - or | in and from past times, is correcting other peoples extraordinary grammar.

people's

| So: We

So: we

Owain