Re: Brick Tinting

The house is a Rustic Multi brick in appearance, this is what we woul > like to achieve.

> Tried some treatment from a company called "Dye Brick" in a rusti > brown colour, applied several coats but know where near in visua > appearance. > Concerned now that we may need to approach the professionals to get th > appearance we need. > Any ideas ??? > > Mark

Hello Mark this is James from Dyebrick.

If you email us some photos of your project we can formulate a specifi colour for you to apply. We also visit customers who ask us for advice we do not charge for our site visits and all information is free.

A lot of customers ask us for advice regarding specific colour matches please let us know if you require any further assistance.

Kind regards,

James Harland DYEBRICK

James Harland

Reply to