Range fireplace : where and how much?

I've seen a range in an old cottage and was wondering where I can get one and how much I should expect to pay? This one had a fire on one side with a swing out kettle stand and fold down pan stand and 2 ovens on the other side. The front grill of the fire place could be adjusted to at least a couple of positions. I've got no idea where to start looking. Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Matt

Reply to
MattJ

In recent broadcasts on the BBC it has been suggested that a fair barter for a range, albeit a rusty one, is a hairdryer and a toaster :-)

No really I think what you need to look at is an antique dealer.

/J

Reply to
Jan Larsen

Try the fireplace shop in Tarvin in Cheshire if you are nearby. Best to ring/visit at the weekend.

Antique Fireplaces Manor Ho/Church St Tarvin, CH3 8EB 01829 740936

Reply to
Harry Ziman