Ramco auction

How much time will you waste scrolling through the 100s of bargains to be had here?

Mike

Reply to
Mike Rogers

None as I've never heard of them. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Ebac dehumidifiers for £11 +38% + delivery. 27kg each though. All gone now. Not sure what they do with unsold lots.

Reply to
Animal

plus £60 to £80+VAT shipping on a pallet. Makes quite a bit of the larger stuff there unattractive unless you've buying several lots.

Theo

Reply to
Theo

I guessed 4 or 6 to a pallet, they were a good deal for someone. ...if they were usable anyway. Lot of people were paying 'we're sure they work ok' prices, not sensible at an auction.

Reply to
Animal