Radiator Valves

Hi

Most of the radiator valves in my house are naff in one way or another, mainly either stiff so they need a spanner to turn them on/off or the plastic caps are cracked/missing.

I thought of replacing the lot, drain down the system & replace everything in one fell swoop.

If I do that, is there much benefit in fitting thermostatic valves like the

80954 shown here?
I gain more comfort or lower bills? Is there much difference between one type & another?

Or should I just use pairs of the 15063?

Dave

Reply to
david lang