Quiz - down lights and that extension

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:Spotlights.jpg
OK so we have first fixed the basement and ground floor of the extension. And the customer seems to like down lights.
We will also be rewiring the existing house.
So how many down lights will we end up fitting when the job is complete?
There are no detailed plans so I do not know the answer ATM.
However the person closest to the answer (when we have finished the job) will win a prize[1].
If it helps at all I can tell you that the basement extension has 54 down lights.
[1] Probably a shit one
--
Adam

What angle are they on the top floor?
--
Andrew Gabriel
"ARW" wrote in message

270. I am interested in what the view from the tastefully designed extension is like. Trees and more of the shitty fence panels by any chance?
On 26/11/2016 20:08, Richard wrote:

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:Insideout.jpg
--
Adam

"ARW" wrote in message

Thanks.

They'd have been better off spending the money moving somewhere with a nice view.
--
Today is Sweetmorn, the 39th day of The Aftermath in the YOLD 3182
I don't have an attitude problem.
On 27/11/2016 12:34, Huge wrote:

In Doncaster?
--
Adam

On Sunday, 27 November 2016 19:12:52 UTC, ARW wrote:

There must be nice parts of Doncaster? (Possibly outside it.)
Found an internet comment that children in Bessacarr harden their conkers in balsamic vinegar.
Owain
On 27/11/2016 22:26, snipped-for-privacy@gowanhill.com wrote:

If that is the same one that I just found then it says Bessacarr / Cantley area.
Cantley is mainly a council estate. When the Cantley council estate opened an awful lot of my family got positions in the estate such as PO master and the newsagents shop?
Herbert Jackson (my great great grandad) was the Mayor of Doncaster the year Cantley council estate opened.
Old Cantley is a bit posher:-)
The bigger money is on Plantation Avenue. No views though - it's all trees!
--
Adam

On Saturday, 26 November 2016 17:43:32 UTC, ARW wrote:

Has the customer discovered walk-over uplights yet?
I'll guess 185.
Have you put in fused spurs for the MP3 toilet-roll holders?
Owain
On 26/11/2016 17:43, ARW wrote:

420
All fitted with grow lamps.
--
Robin
On Sat, 26 Nov 2016 17:43:34 +0000, ARW wrote:

I'm feeling lucky 'cos the only prizes I've ever won in my entire life have been shit ones. I'll say 64.
On 26/11/2016 17:43, ARW wrote:

172
On 26/11/2016 17:43, ARW wrote:

134
--
Cheers,

John.
On Saturday, 26 November 2016 17:43:32 UTC, ARW wrote:

I'll decline to guess, as a night out with one of your apprentices isn't something I'd like to 'win' ;-)

On 26/11/16 17:43, ARW wrote:

404.
202 up, then as customer changes mind, them 202 down and another 202 up.
--
Adrian C

On 01/12/2016 20:48, Adrian Caspersz wrote:

I only found out about the loft conversion today!
--
Adam

On Friday, December 2, 2016 at 6:00:37 PM UTC, ARW wrote:

changing the goalposts ;-)
Graph paper lighting design, downlighter every sqM.
367 total controlled by a 3 gang light switch per level...
On 03/12/2016 13:59, Adam Aglionby wrote:

Even I will not know the answer until the job is finished.
So far Bedrooms 4 and 5 have both been 1st fixed (and their ensuites and dressing rooms) All spotlights.
Both skylights are having LED strip to light them up.
I set up the tower scaffold on Saturday for the Master bedroom 1st fix. And guess what - that's all spot lights.
The games room will have a 12 gang dimmer switch.
The bedrooms will all have Lightwave RF switches and for the ultimate in tackiness the ensuites and dressing rooms will have PIR sensors.
--
Adam

On Monday, 5 December 2016 20:11:45 UTC, ARW wrote:

Most of my visitors thought I was being adventurous with 2-way switching for the bedhead lights.
Owain