Quite on here

Any thing happening on here.

Reply to
Kipper at sea

Only the usual hundred or so posts today.....

Reply to
John Williamson

Quite..

Reply to
Bob Eager

Well other than the 6558 posts so far this month, nope.

Reply to
John Rumm

Not as busy as in 2006 but still buzzing

Trigger

Not quite.

Reply to
Gib Bogle

Is that "Quite", or "Quiet" .... :-)

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

Dual purpose! That's why I said it...

Reply to
Bob Eager

All the money saved by d-i-y and recommended cheap tool offers is currently being gifted to Easyjet and Costa hoteliers:-)

regards

Reply to
Tim Lamb

Speak for yourself. Here, we're painting the front door. Well - SWMBO is, anyway.

Reply to
Tim Streater

There is no thing go ing on

Reply to
Jules Richardson

Well I dont know what Ive done but the last post I recieved was someone asking where they could get some scaffold boards. When I put the question out "Any thing happening on here" even that didnt show up until today.

Looks as if every things ok now, after I closed the account.

Reply to
Kipper at sea

Google groups has apparently been even more fun than usual, do yourself a favour and use a news server rather than a web server ...

it appears you are with Virgin, they have/had a server at

news.virginmedia.com

or you can pay a few quid a year for

news.individual.net

or there are free servers such as

news.eternal-september.org

Reply to
Andy Burns

Seconded. There are setup instructions for common newsreader applications here:

John Rumm