Quiet dehumidifier recommendations?

Has anyone got any recommendations for a small domestic dehumidifier? It needs to be quiet and have a humidistat and external drain hose feature.

My previous experience was with a sub-£100 one from the sheds, but the fan developed an intermittent horrible squealing noise, and then the condenser/dehumidifier part stopped working - all after a couple of years old and thus out of warranty :-(

I then tried a Delonghi DEC-10 from Argos and that is definitely quieter than the cheapie model, but the external drain hose doesn't work! A few dribbles come out but then it reverts to the internal tank. I tried all the suggestions from Delonghi Customer Services (tilting the unit backwards etc.), then swapped it and finally the service engineer looked at it but couldn't get it working. The latter wasn't surprising as he'd never seen one before!

So is there a quiet, reliable model out there somewhere?

Reply to
Mr B