'Quick-Clac' shower bath waste

Thinking of using one of these in the new bath:

Anyone able to comment on their reliability? Do you stub your toe on the raised plug when having a shower? Can the plug be lifted out easily or is it captive in the waste?

Reply to
mike

I fitted one when I revamped the bathroom 3 years ago and no problems with it, I shower every other day. It occasionally gets dislodged by whoever, not me, but easily pops back in, it is not raised that high and I have never stubbed my tootsies.

Barry

Reply to
Corporal Jones

Not that particular one, but the number of similar gizmos I've known that either leak or jam down and need prising up put me off having anything but a perfectly standard plug and chain.

Reply to
Scott M

I had one of those on a bath which has a shower over. There was a cable linking the pop up plug to a hand dial.

A tenant stood on the plug while showering and broke the cable linkage.....

Reply to
Stephen