Questionnaire

Hello

I am currently studying for a Msc in International Management. I am conducting a questionnaire for my dissertation for which the subject is ''Chinese Brands in the UK; a focus on Haier.'' Ideally people in full/part time employment should reply as the questionnaire will yield truer results, however in saying that anyone who feels they can contribute to this questionnaire can reply. Haier is a manufacturer of freezers, washing machines, televisions, water heaters, air conditioners, and microwave ovens. Its headquarters are in Qingdao, Shandong, China. They are now the third largest white goods manufacturer in the world.

Please click on the link below and take several minutes to complete this questionnaire.

you

Khal

Reply to
khal

that must be why you imagine us so stupid as to fall for simple spam.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

that must be why you imagine us so stupid as to fall for simple spam.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

*rest of marketing drivel snipped *

Does your MSc include a module on business ethics?

Reply to
DIY

Why aren't you posting from the Institution you are studying at, then?

Reply to
Huge

Because the Miami Institute of Technocracy doesn't have a phone, let alone an internet connection.

Reply to
Steve Firth

I'm from the UK studying at all-tryn university in newport, south wales. this is not spam, it is a genuine questionnaire for my studies. i have joined google groups then posted on the groups most relevant to my field, so i can gather a wider range of results.

thanks

Steve Firth wrote:

Reply to
khal

Well, your first lesson is not to top-post. Your second is no one gives a monkeys about your homework. And for a final clue, what you are doing is spam. Your intent is irrelevant, posting the same old crap to multiple newsgroups is spam.

Oh and your entire survey method is invalid as any 17 year old 'A' level statistics student would be able to tell you.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Could be: The University of Wales, Newport Allt-yr-yn Campus

Reply to
PJ

Amusing, so he doesn't even know where he is studying and he's in Newport. My heart bleeds.

Reply to
Steve Firth

I had a good look at Haier products last time I was in China (2006). One of the better brands inside China so I'm informed - but If I'm living in western Europe, I'll stick with the mostly German brands that I've come to trust ta very much...

Mind you, I was a bit suspicious about the electrode-heater electric showers - maybe they're OK, just suspicious...

Cheers

Tim

Reply to
Tim S

How they work then?

You put the electrodes on your balls, flip the switch for a while and then dump a bucket of cold water over yourself??

Reply to
EricP