Questionnaire for a university project

Hi, I would be really grateful if you could fill out this quick littl

questionnaire for a gardening project of mine. Than you.http://tinyurl.com/ys9eb

-- t0413991

Reply to
t0413991

How much do you spend on gardening items? A range of 10 to 100 pounds. Well I don't buy in pounds and it depends on the item how much it costs. Duh!

How difficult is gardening? Huh? The entire thing summarised in one rating from 1 to 10. Get serious.

What a hasty and ill conceived survey. For a gardening project I seriously doubt, for a marketing project more like it. You are too stupid to be a gardener but may be just smart enough to be a marketdroid. How long do you think you will be at university before you can spell?

David

Reply to
David Hare-Scott

What the hell is this tosser david talking about, I do see thes

questions your wining like a bitch about. Look dave, what don?t yo shut for fat face, if you don?t what to fill his or hers questionnair then don?t, but don?t put up tosser replies like this. Look Dav toss-pot Scott for you just to make up questions that are not even o this questionnaire and complain about them just shows how big of an as you really are

-- randy ortan

Reply to
randy ortan