Question re lamp holders

As part of trying to move over to LEDs I am checking what size of lamps I have, most are the B22 or the smaller bayonet version. However I have three ceiling lamps that are a screw ga607 (I think) the screw part is

26mm diameter. In order to bring as many in line with the most common type as this is likely to be cheaper for LEDs would there be any issues in changing the lamp holder to a B22 size.

thanks

Reply to
ss

ES, Edison Screw

No problem, if they fit, are made of the same materials (plastic v ceramic), and the bulbs are available to fit. Of course 2 of those are often not the case.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

You could do that or it might be cheaper and easier to use an adapter, if there's room. Lots on eBay.

Reply to
Mike Barnes

Thanks for the replies. No room for an adaptor unfortunately.

Reply to
ss