Quartz AA Clock Movements Kits

Quartz AA Clock Movements Kits.

Scale : 2 1/8" x 2 1/8" square and 1/2".

  • Poiter is included.

Price : $3

See the picture at

jellycm

We don't use dollars in the UK, old chap.

Reply to
manatbandq

We also post in thread, Ah but your using google, oh dear!!!

Dave

Reply to
gort

It's threaded from where I am, must be a problem at your end.

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

p&p =A350, customs cleaance required, delivery time 8 weeks. Why are spammers such idiots?

You can buy a new clock for a couple of quid and use the mecha easily enough.

NT

Reply to
meow2222