Qi Chargers

Am making up a couple of stands for tablets/phones. As it happens the devices I am going to be using both have "wireless" Qi charging capability, so I think I might incorporate such a charger. Looking around I see a huge range of prices - from about £5.99 for one directly from China to £25 and more for something that appears to be technically identical - though might have some padding, ribbons, lights, etc.

I have no real need of the 13A or 12V USB bits, so a disc only would suffice.

Any experiences of the cheaper end?

Reply to
polygonum