Beeping android

Treated SWMBO and my phones to an identical micro-USB wireless charging adapter and 2 identical wireless charging points.

Mine is flawless. Couldn't be more happy and it allows me to use the wireless charger in the cars console.

However SWMBOs (Alcatel Pixi) has started making its "starting charge" beeping noise when on charge every few minutes. And it didn't use to.

Phone has been reset and the charging adapter swapped with mine and it still does it - on both stations, while mine works fine.

Trawling through the menus merely served to remind me why I hate Android, but revealed nothing obvious.

FWIW I am mightily impressed with the fillip it's given my phone. Talk about fast charging !!!!

Reply to
Jethro_uk