13amp plug with micro usb

What I would like is a through plug, so that I can still connect another mains device. I find plenty on the net price varying greatly, but non specify it the 13Amp plug is a "through" one. I hope this makes sense!
Broadback wrote:

First hit on an image search
<https://www.energybulldog.com/masterplug-plug-in-charger-with-2-usb-sockets-and-surge-protection.html
Not micro-usb, but just get a USB-A to micro-B cable
On 11/01/2019 11:26, Andy Burns wrote:

Sounded good until I attempted to order it. The site will not accept my email address!
I got the impression he wanted a piggy back through 13 amp plug socket with a usb on it from the description. I am sure some of the 2 ways we see now have a usb charger socket in them but my problem with them has always been the plugs getting in the way of other things near the socket. Brian
--
----- --
On 11/01/2019 15:17, Brian Gaff wrote:

This looks good (Amazon.com product link shortened)
Or just buy a 2-3 way adapter and plug a standard charger in.
Not really. Are you effectively looking for what we used to call a two way adaptor with a micro usb charging socket?
Brian
--
----- --
Brian Gaff wrote:

Sort of, but a one-way adapter.

Are you sure you need *micro* USB socket(s) on the adapter? That's most unusual.
--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%

The normal convention is to use USB-A (large rectangular plug) on the supply end, and USB-B, or mini, or micro USB on the appliance end. Devices such as rechargeable batteries use micro for the power input from a mains adaptor and USB-A for the output to the phone etc, so you always use an A-to-micro cable, both for charging the battery from the mains and for charging the phone from the battery (and for charging the phone directly from the mains). I've never seen an micro-to-micro cable.

www.masterplug.com
2.1A shared across two USB sockets.
Think Wickes stock them.
--
*I got a job at a bakery because I kneaded dough.*

Many thanks one and all for the pointers.You were correct it was not a micro socket I needed. Anyway I decided the best way forward was to replace the double socket with ne with a USB connection, this I have done. Problem resolved.