PVCu Door Frame

Hi All
I've been asked to fit a PVCu door & frame into a brickwork opening. Frame seems to be entirely PVCu and there doesn't seem to be anywhere to fix the hinges.
I can't imagine that a PVCu frame will be strong enough to screw the hinges to - or will it?
The door & frame where bought at auction, apparently surplus to requirements at an up market development, so there could be bits missing.
Any ideas?
--
Dave
The Medway Handyman

Cut out the rear face of the frame where the hinges are to be placed. Leave the front face intact. Add a suitable size wooden "Insert" into the cavity behind the front face and screw the door hinges into/through using frame fixings all the way into the brickwork. Frame fixings elsewhere will be fine. Fill any cavity with expanding foam if required and seal off with mastic.