public toilets

They're nearly all gone now but how did a man with no, or very short arms (thalidomide ?) do a wee ?

I had a friend who claimed he was once asked to do the necessary by such a person

Reply to
billyorange007

I think the sensible answer would be some form of catheter and bag arrangement.

Um-hum.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

This is where a Japanese toilet would come in very.... erm Handy? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Benjo; not to be confused with a lunchtime pack, Bento, as I did some years ago when contracting at NEC and the much-embarrassed Japanese folk could barely stop themselves from laughing.

Watashi wa sukoshi shika nihongo wo hanemasen, if I remember correctly from my Japanese study from 19 years ago?

Reply to
Gareth's was W7 now W10 Downstairs Computer

Only if it can manage zip-fasteners.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

The combination of elasticated waistbands and feet trained in manipulation can solve this. Other methods are available. People, especially children, can learn lots of original ways of doing things.

Reply to
Roger Hayter