Pub to expand into hidden caves

Don't know what you will think, but I found this fascinating:

gremlin_95

It's only following what Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem has

Reply to
Andy Burns

So they are getting given over a million so they can expand and make more money?

It's not quite like a village hall (used by/available to all), is it?

Reply to
polygonum

Ah, but they have sky fairies ...

"The Malt Cross is an exciting and vibrant Christian Charity and Café-Bar on St. James?s Street, just off Market Square in the heart of Nottingham. We aim to support and serve the people of Nottingham through the charitable outreach work of Street Pastors"

Reply to
Andy Burns

You don't have to go as far a that.

Reply to