problem White KNight tumble dryer

Hope someone can help. My White Knight Sensodry CL447 tumble dryer is not heating. I pushed in the red button on the back the first time this happened and it hated again. The tumble dryer only operates on cool now and the red button does not depress any more. Is this liekly to be the heater element and is it easy to replace? Thanks for any help.

Caroline

Reply to
Caroline Bell

Hi Caroline, I had the same thing with ours and the cure was replacement of the 2 thermistors on the back.Very cheap and easy. I bypassed them first just as a quick check that the element was working. Morris

Reply to
Morris