Prison Strength Security Door

Just recently went over to Australia for a holiday and one of my mates had these security screens put in and they are awesome he was telling me that they are fitting these baby's to maximum security prisons and they just look like flyscreens and they can get them for there homes he was saying something like the toughest mesh in the world.

Wonder if they would make some and send them here (UK)

Think this is them

mate showed me a DVD of them kicking the crap out of it and shooting it and stuff like that and didn't do anything to it.

Coat the Car in this mesh instant tank.

Reply to
d3lerium

to sell to IE users.

Reply to
Rolyata

Okay with Firefox. Most Browsers support Flash if you download the plugin

Reply to
Coherers

Same here. Speaks volumes does it not?

Reply to
Michael Mcneil

Doesn't work on Oregano either.

Of course, these minority browsers or platforms only account for

0.00000001% of the population, so don't matter.
Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Nor in mine. It seems to be a triumph of presentation over content. It attempts to load a Flash component and even when that is skipped, it carries on to load another.

Bless!

Reply to
Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)

Do you really want to view spam though ?...

Reply to
:::Jerry::::