Pressure washers - Nilfisk?

I need a pressure washer with a patio cleaner and the Nilfisk range seem to get good reviews on the Screwfix site ... is it worth paying more for the more expensive versions or makes? Is there a better place to buy?

Reply to
Nospam

Yeah I have a Nilfisk which has been in heavy use for 2 years now it's it a good machine BUT avoid the cheaper end of the range, you want one with an induction motor; that would be from their 'E' series or the P150 IIRC.

Have a read of this:

gremlin_95

head from Amazon - much cheaper than Sfix.

Reply to
Nospam

Which June 2012 had a review on Pressure Washers

'd be minded to get one that will run off a water butt (feel it's worth paying the extra to run off rainwater).

Allan

Reply to
Allan

They will all run off a water butt.