Prefab Concrete Garage - where to buy?

Google appears to be useless on the matter :-/

TIA

Reply to
Jimbo

1) EBay 2) Stockport Fencing
Reply to
Rick Dipper

look in Exchange & Mart & Yellow Pages

Reply to
Mike Harrison

What did you search on Jimbo cos I got loads (or was that the problem?).

have a 20' x 10' 'Sturdy' garage .

9 'Extra High')

. and nearly bought either a Compton

(the top two hits on Google on the expensive (paid for) hits down the right hand side?)

or Leofric.

All the best ..

T i m

Reply to
T i m

I was in a large Garden Centre in Crowland near Peterborough last week and they had them from £895.00. Seemed to be good value for money.

Julian Ashcroft

Reply to
Julian Ashcroft