PP for flats

Just had double glazing fitted to my Flat by a FENSA approved
installer. My Local council tell me I need PP.
PP is required for all things todo with flats.
does this sound true.
Gaz
Reply to
Garry
On Sun, 9 Dec 2007 08:13:00 -0000 Peter Crosland wrote :
It's not required for a single house because it's permitted development. But for a flat it is IMO if the appearance of the building can be considered to have been altered.
In any case, the freeholder's consent will almost certainly be necessary.
Reply to
Tony Bryer
Who is the freeholder? Is it the Council? If so you might need their permission but it is not planning permission.
Peter Crosland
Reply to
Peter Crosland

Site Timeline Threads