Potterton Profile 50 E - fitting a RF Stat

That's for the wired ones. The wireless ones require a mains supply for the (HC60NG) relay unit.

BTW the CM7xx series looks like a nice lower-cost version of the 9xx series, and I did get one with this in mind, but after looking at its features (or lack of them, compared to the 9xx versions) sent it back. Can't remember specifically what put me off but I reckoned the 9xx were worth the extra.

Reply to
YAPH

GAM on The Pirate Bay

Reply to
YAPH

Sorry - yes

Reply to
John

work.

Reply to
John

In message , ARWadsworth writes

Na und ?

for what I have one

30 secs to scan in the I/c diagram
Reply to
geoff

Leave the DHW controls well alone. Find the wire to the existing wall thermostat (if fitted). Add the receiver to this cable and supply the receiver with mains power aswell. Put CH timer control on 24 hours. Leave boiler alone.

Reply to
Ed Sirett

That will leave the HW on 24/7 if the system has gravity fed HW.

As the system has no existing room thermostat I suspect that it is not a fully pumped system.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth