POTS

My ISP was indeed BT - and as it happens still is, at least for the next few months.

I thought OR would screw up the install (they did) and that way I don't have two companies trying to blame each other (which BT/OR didn't)

My wife is on an EE mobile contract linked to the broadband. It runs out in a couple of months, and I'll check around.

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

Perhaps I should ask. We have two lots of copper which I neatly coiled up under the eaves at our end. They cross the street to the pole.

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

They are managed entirely separately and OR is not allowed to favour BT.

Reply to
Jeff Gaines

That's the theory.

I expect that if it goes wrong each will blame the other, which is harder to do when they are part of the same company.

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

That wasn't my experience of business :-)

Reply to
Jeff Gaines