Polyurethane alkyd resin floor paint - any good?

http://www.screwfix.com/p/leyland-heavy-duty-floor-paint-tile- red-2-5ltr/52442
Hi,
I'm wondering if that paint is any good - has anyone used it?
The application is 3 tiled external cills on my front bay windows.
Reason: 2 are tiled with clay tiles and would clean up nicely (as I have done round the back). Sadly the eejit who did a garage->room conversion in the 70's added a matching 3rd bay but used concrete tiles which are painted white.
So I was thinking after I patch the wooden frames up, I might use a floor paint on the grounds:
1) It should be tough;
2) The dark tile red colour I want is available;
3) It should have a reasonable finish - I do not want a dull matt like masonry paint.
Cheers
Tim

On Tue, 25 Jun 2013 14:19:36 +0100, Tim Watts wrote:

I used that for a friend's porch. It had to take a wheelchair and the pusher/puller of the chair. I haven't seen it since the end of last November, so the only feedback is that it shows the dust and dirt (in her house, that's OK). It's fairly shiny - certainly not drab. Seems to go on quite easily. Needs a really good stir to start and frequently during use.
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away
On Tuesday 25 June 2013 14:44 PeterC wrote in uk.d-i-y:

Thank you Peter - that sounds encouraging. A little shiny is OK - it will get a coating of dust anyway which should dull it down.
My next question will be about window frames - but later - needs some piccies...
Cheers!
Tim