Plumbing with lead solder

with -

brass monkey

???????? according to Babelfish

Colin Bignell

Reply to
Nightjar

????????? according to google translate (though it translates either of the above to plastic in English)

Reply to
Andy Burns

"Great novelty or gag gift item that others will talk about for years to come"

Mmmh.

Reply to
R D S

I might rarely have a chug from the bathroom tap if i'm feeling less than my best in the middle of the night. But I let it run till it's cool anyway.

Reply to
R D S

Apart from thee and me and thee's looking a bit ropey...

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

If you have a storage system, the bathroom basin tap should be off the mains - same as the kitchen - since it is often a source of water to be drunk or for cleaning teeth etc.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

My knowledge of Greek is limited to a few polite phrases and an ability to read it phonetically - which is quite useful when driving and you need to know which places are shown on the road signs. However, I suspect one of them has translated it as a noun and the other as an adjective.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
Nightjar

When I initially saw that, I thought he was just having a laugh by literal substitution of the nearest Greek letter sound for "plastic"... ;-)

Reply to
John Rumm

either of

I suspect he was, but it got me curious.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
Nightjar