Plumbing Regulations wiki

I couldnt find anything about plumbing regulations in the wiki so i tried to add a section on regulations but the page is locked

then i hacked something into the end of

theres probably a more elegant way of adding links to regulations and better places to link to...

[george]
Reply to
george (dicegeorge)

ps it seems that most (if not all) of the links at

internal links, is there a bibliography of links to websites and books elsewhere?

[g]
Reply to
george (dicegeorge)

That page lists the links articles by category, and in those articles more or less all links are external. So I'm not really sure what you mean.

NT

Reply to
NT

at

> are internal links,

I was looking for ainfo about cold water plumbing and regulations in the wiki but couldnt find them so tried to insert some ...

[g]
Reply to
george (dicegeorge)

Why not create a new article called Plumbing Regulations or something similar?

If you need an account setup, drop me an email with a preferred username and password and I will create one for you.

Reply to
John Rumm

Re: Plumbing Regulations wiki

the page i tried to put it > george (dicegeorge) wrote:

Reply to
george (dicegeorge)

george (dicegeorge)

(other than a brief intro perhaps) since they are mostly auto-maintained by mediawiki.

Having said that its not locked if you are logged in - its only got a block on unregistered users editing it (as have most established articles).

Reply to
John Rumm

Reply to
John Rumm

If you want to start a new article, just type your article title into the search box, and it'll come back with a 'You can create this page' message, which you just click.

To get your article to show up on the plumbing catgeory page, include this line at the end of the article: [[Category:Plumbing]]

And if you want to copy any of the wiki formatting in another article, just go to that article and click on 'edit' to see the wikicode that produces the effect. Then click 'cancel' as youre not editing that article.

NT

Reply to
NT

You may find it useful to refer to: