FAQ / Wiki change

I noticed that the links section on the web site was getting a tad old, and no doubt has quite a few broken ones. So to make updates and future maintenance easier, I have moved it to the wiki from the faq. It is now located:

if any kind souls fancy a bit of checking and updating, dive in!

Reply to
John Rumm

In message , John Rumm writes

Just checked mine

while the .co.uk is active, the primary website is at .com

Reply to
geoff

You are lucky it had that - before Adam spotted mentioned it, it was still pointing at your demon address!

Reply to
John Rumm

Yes - lucky, since I kicked the buggers into touch last year

Reply to
geoff