Please we need help

Dear all, sorry for spamming here but I call upon your willingness to help this fundraising for medical costs and fight with cancer

Please click bellow and help us.

Thank you!

Reply to
Gonzalo Alfaro

this fundraising for medical costs and fight with cancer

What are the odds of that being the real purpose of the money sought

Reply to
meow2222

Sadly very low. In fact, I'd hope that anyone who read the net and usenet for a even a few weeks would realise this and set up a just giving or orther page instead. All I'll say is that if it is genuine and they are reading, find another way this will not work, indeed it might well be counter productinve given the track reccord of spammers generally.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

this fundraising for medical costs and fight with cancer

Even if it is, who gives a shit?

Reply to
Huge

Agreed. Oi! I'm looking around for a hero. I needs a hero. Silk is not interested. Will you be my hero?

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Thanks for the comments. I can verify that this is real, this fundraiser for the medical expenses of my aunt Elvira, if you need that you medical enquiry report, more pictures or whatever. I am totally agreed to do so. Please notify me.

Anyway thanks for read the fundraising.

Reply to
Gonzalo Alfaro

I do beg your pardon. I was asking Huge to be my hero. You can go and f*ck yourself.

Reply to
Mr Pounder