Plastic Pipe Reinforcing Sleeves

On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 22:15:42 +0100, Andy Hall mused:

Well, I do like to think I'm pretty versatile. Might make an amendment to the signwriting for the van. 'SJW Electrical Services - Ship Surgeon'.

Reply to
Lurch

I have some like that, but to be fair, once you have got the knack of twisting the pipe as you apply pressure at the start of the cut, it is easy to avoid misshaping the pipe.

Reply to
John Rumm

John Rumm

Could be Snip Surgeon to cover the Rabbi.... (can get good money doing that... well with tips anyway) ;-)

Reply to
John Rumm

This is where the rabbi's technique comes in handy.....

Reply to
Andy Hall