Plastic cladding in large sheets? Can I buy such an item?

Hi, I've got a large summerhouse to clad. Instead of lots of lengths of cladding, is it possible to buy tongue in groove cladding in large sheets (like a 4ft x 8ft sheet)? This would reduce the time taken to clad this large building significantly.

I can buy 'hollow board' which is about 5m long and about 1ft high (according to the supplier). Does anyone know of anything with more height? I would ideally like sheeting the same size as a sheet of plasterboard (4 x

8 ft).

Cheers

Phil B

Reply to