Bathroom plastic cladding

Has anyone used this for bathroom walls rather than tilies, its like a double wall poly plastic stuff. Is it worth considering?

ss

My immediate reaction is "Formule 1 hotel". But they say they offer free samples, so gotta be worth asking for some.

Reply to
Adrian

I've used this (or rather the bathroom fitter has used it):

It's in a shower cubicle and seems very good. The one joint is pretty much invisible and I've more confidence that it won't leak in a year or two than I would have if it had been tiled.

Matt

Reply to
matt

PVC goes non-smooth over time, making it just about impossible to clean.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

My current bathroom walls wobble in a style more Crossroads

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog