Pireflex H07 RN-F 3G4 cable spec?

I've had an off-cut of flexible rubber 3-core 4mm2 cable lying around for ages but can't find the spec, can anyone be a better friend than Google? It's marked "Pireflex USE>HAR<H07 RN-F-255-3G4". I want to use it for the final, 1 metre, connection to the cooker, which is on a 32A MCB. I'm reasonably comfortable that it will be OK but don't have experience of rubber cable specs so would prefer to check the spec.
On Fri, 14 Feb 2020 13:21:47 +0000, nothanks wrote:

Yes, that is the spec needed for most cookers. H07 RNF, google it.
On 14/02/2020 17:17, Alan wrote:

+1
--
Adam

On 14/02/2020 17:17, Alan wrote:

I did Google but couldn't find a spec for the specific cable that I have, hence the question.