F/S Porter Cable model 7403 variable speed paint remover

From: "JP" Subject: Porter Cable model 7403 variable speed paint remover Date: Wednesday, April 14, 2004 6:43 PM

From: "JP" Subject: Porter Cable model 7403 variable speed paint remover Date: Wednesday, April 14, 2004 6:42 PM

Porter Cable model 7403 variable speed paint remover. This unit comes with the paint strip attachment and a plain disk for sanding pads. I used this item on my house (clap board siding) and it works great. $85.00 and use paypal and I will cover the shipping. Email snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com You can view one at the Porter Cable Home Webpage

JP

Porter Cable model 7403 variable speed paint remover. This unit comes with the paint strip attachment and a plain disk for sanding pads. I used this item on my house (clap board siding) and it works great. $85.00 and use paypal and I will cover the shipping. Email snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com You can view one at the Porter Cable Home Webpage

JP

This is not a "forsale" newsgroup.

Bob

comes with