Pipes - The awkward bit.

+1.
Reply to
ARW

And, according to retired relatives of people I know, before the bigotries that they'd left their home country to get away from had followed them here.

JGH

Reply to
jgh

Wow, that's the sort of thing I'd probably sketch, measure, solder together somewhere else, & slap into place with a compression fitting at each end. I misread the URLs as "PipeInstitute" at first. :-)

Reply to
Adam Funk

Is there some trick to bending copper pipes? A bunch of engineers (who shou ld know better) have done a really rotten job of bending soft 30mm pipe usi ng a pipe bender. And I have used internal and external springs for small p ipes and can't get the spring out or off afterwards.

Reply to
Matty F