PING Trail Rat

Since you work in a B&Q superstore, would you know if they intend to stock blades for the Bosch PMF 180 multi tool?

I saw the tool on sale in the Gillingham superstore, but no blades and nobody knew nuffin.

I can buy them on line at RAI, but they are a PITA to deal with, website is a nightmare, no e commerce, they call you to get card details & it takes 5+ days for the goods to arrive.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

I thought it was "nuffink" in Kent, with "nuffin" being more of an Essex thing......

Reply to
Andy Hall

Hi there Dave,

We had spare blades in stock when they introduced it to our store. Not sure how your local branch is laid out but where they display the blades for the jigsaws and power saws is where we put our blades. The sanding triangles should be universal with most Bosch sanders. If they haven't got them in stock right now they should be getting them in future. When I next go in, I'll get the item codes for you to wave at the BnQ staff.

TR

Reply to
TrailRat

Same fing innit mate?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

I did look there, but no blades. Item codes would be good :-)

Cheers mate!

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

How come everyone down that end of England is called mate ?

Dave

Reply to
Dave

On Tue, 04 Sep 2007 22:19:32 +0100, Dave mused:

That's not what I call them. ;)

Reply to
Lurch

A sort of special Estuarine dialect?

Reply to
Andy Hall

That's only in builders and plumbers merchants. Everybody is called "mate" in those places, even in the third person.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Everybody in Middlesbrough/Teesside is called "Pal"... it sounds a bit threatening (with their accent).

Reply to
Frank Erskine

But you aint a diamond geezer is you?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Interesting. Darn sarf, being called 'Pal' means an altercation is likely.

Know what I mean pal?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

That's a northwest thing as well..

Reply to
Andy Hall

Altercations seem to be the normal way of doing business in Middlesbrough.

Reply to
Frank Erskine

Depends on the 'Business' and where in Middlesbrough. 'Over the border', perhaps.

Reply to
<me9