ping DOM

Around the 13th. April you kindly gave contact details for Harry Hayward gbservicing with regard to Startrite bandwheel spares.

Can you check and repeat as I have failed to get through using various permutations.

regards

Reply to
Tim Lamb

Hi Tim - if that email is dead ( snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.co.uk), try contacting him through his Ebay account:

's a backyard operation, but I was very happy with his stuff. If the Ebay contact doesn't work, my spares are still in the packaging - I'll dig it out and see if there's a return address label.

Reply to
dom

In message , " snipped-for-privacy@gglz.com" writes

OK Ta!

My tilting table support post is smashed and I suspect spares from Startrite will be expensive. I wondered if he knew of any alternatives.

regards

Reply to
Tim Lamb

LOL - ask the question you really want answered!

This company supplied me with replacement bandwheel bearings (they're a less common narrow bearing) at reasonable prices:

look to have the table mount/tilt cradle

And this company offered to supply (albeit expensively) replacement blade guides for my Startrite 352

A.L.T. Saws & Spares Ltd Unit 5 Pier Road Industrial Estate Gillingham Kent ME7 1RZ UK Tel/Fax: 01634 850833

dom

In message , " snipped-for-privacy@gglz.com" writes

Yes. I found them. Unfortunately I have the obsolete version so will require the complete kit rather than just the casting:-(

I haven't enquired for price and availability yet but will try tomorrow.

regards

Reply to
Tim Lamb