Ping Brian Gaff

I just wanted to thank you for the 'Mushroom Radio' Link.

Sorry, I couldn't find the thread you posted it in originally again.

I've downloaded one of the *.ogg files they make available of their programmes and, other than the funny accents, it is very good.

Reply to
Brian Reay

OK yes, well Canadian, New Zealand and USA, but they do have some UK presenters even a n ireland one.

Its more eclectic than most stations.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff